HEY YOU! Yes, YOU!
Thank you for stumbling upon this little space in the gigantic cyber world we all know as the internet!
If it was by accident, then we hope you end up liking what you see and stick around for a little bit! If it was intentional, then thank you for caring enough to come visit our little space!
If you love Jesus, all things cute, warm cozy cups of coffee, and living freely in the Truth of the Gospel, then you will feel right at home here.
Our hope is that we can encourage and inspire young women (and sometimes men) in their walk with the Lord by being honest, open, and transparent with y’all! It is our heart’s desire to proclaim the name of Jesus and the wonderful life-change that He offers. We want to show y’all that a life filled with Jesus can be fun, vibrant, beautiful, and so worth living!
Here’s five little things that you might want to know about Anna Jo:
1. I’m Anna Jo and I’m a ginger. I felt it was important that you knew that because most of my nicknames are the byproduct of my naturally red hair — ginger, red, AJ, ging.. I get it all and I am totally okay with that!
2. I currently work as an Intern at The Church of Eleven 22 within their Spiritual Formation and Discipleship team. I love my church and I love working there even more. #WEARE22
3. I’m currently taking classes at Liberty Online as I pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Communications. My dream is to start my own women’s ministry and write Bible studies!
4. I can never resist a large, wonderful, hot cup of coffee goodness — some might say I have an addiction, and I assure you, it’s one hundred percent true!
5. It is my heart’s desire that this would be a place of community rather than a place of competition. The Bible says that where two or more are gathered, the Holy Spirit is there. So if it’s just two of us here then that’s okay, because where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is healing and there is freedom. And that’s a place where I want to be.
We hope you’ll stick around for a little bit, but most importantly we hope you will become more than a reader, but also a friend! If you want to know anything else about Anna Jo or you just want to say hi, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re so happy and thankful that you’ve joined our journey of “Discovering Her Soul Purpose”.
Discovering Her Soul Purpose